What is The Anemone Posey Box?
- Learn how to make an anemone with Inga and Kate will show you how to make her allium.
The Anemone tutorials were released May 2019.
As a benefit of becoming a Posey Box subscriber, you will have access to The Posey Box’s Portal. You can meet like-minded paper florists and learn from the tips, videos, and tutorials posted by our team that will help you make better paper flowers.
Supplies you will need to make an anemone:
- 180g heavy crepe in white, light pink, or another petal color of your choice
- Dennison or extra fine crepe in black
- green doublette
- 14mm or 15mm spun cotton ball
- 16 or 18 gauge wire
- vinyl tubing (optional, to thicken stem)
- tacky glue
- black marker
- floral tape
- coloring of your choice + brush (the tutorial shows watercolor pencil, or use any type of watercolor paint, or pan pastel)
Color and give life to your paper petals with The Posey Box . . . Join Today!
Please make sure you click subscribe to the email list so I can email you updates and extra resources on this course.